Kiss her or tell her

Some people may have seen my questions regarding this subject however I want to ask if you had finally come to the decision to tell a girl how you really felt would you sit down and talk it out when the moment is right or would you kiss her when the moment was right ? Girls what would you rather have done ?

• Kiss her and see how she reacts
  • Dont kiss her and tell her how you feel

Most Helpful Girl

• KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS! aw its so cute! although no guy is man enough to do it! unless you are then. yay you! haha! kay um ya bye now!

What Girls Said 8

• I think you have to decide yourself if the moment is right. I know it's hard for a man to see the cues a woman gives when she is feeling what you are feeling, but they are there. Sometimes the moment is just RIGHT - the tension, the pregnant pauses, the body language. Some women just unconsciously scream - KISS ME!

The romantic in me wants to tell you to go for it. I don't know about most women, but I love to be swept up in the moment and swept off my feet. *sigh*

But the practical side always speaks - you might be overstepping your boundaries and unconsciously offend her by being too forward.

I will share a personal experience with you, though. When I was 19 there was a young man who obviously. Though I never thought of him as more than a friend, he took a risk and kissed me. My knees turned to rubber. I was swept off my feet, and it was beautiful.

• well I choose "kiss her" because 1 1/2 weeks ago this one guy whom I barely knew had motioned his face to kiss me after I hugged him. We ended up making out the rest of the night [for like half an hour] and since then we've been writing to each other [on myspace] and having long phone conversations and are planning to hang out one-on-one soon [hopefully today!] I was getting the vibe that he was into me before he motioned to kiss me but if he had just told me how he felt about me I probably would have been scared off or tried to avoid him but because of our kissing I began seeing him as more than a friend.

• If I really dig a guy and think he's into me then there's no better way for him to express it then pushing me up against a wall and kissing the breath out of me!

• Kiss would definitely be cute, BUT be sure she's into you before you make a move. lol nothing more embarrassing then getting pushed away.PLUS, she might be so surprised that she won't kiss you back.which can be really awkward.lol Good luck.

• I think it would be really cute if you said something like "I've never met someone as beautiful as you" and then kiss her. As corny as it sounds, if it's in the moment it's cute. I wouldn't necessarily have a whole discussion about your feelings but maybe confess that you like her and then kiss her. Then, see how she reacts.

• If the moment is right kiss her (we love that being in the moment). Other than that just work up the guts to tell her and who knows she might just kiss you.

• I think a "KISS" would be the best.just make sure you are ready and that it is the right moment for it.

• A kiss sounds so romantic. Just make sure you do it right.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I know you want a girls opinion but a guys might be better. Girls have a romantic image of a really hot kiss that they play out in there heads, but think about this, what if she doesn't want the kiss. What if she pulls away, or pushes you away. That could be really embarrassing for you for a long time. Be careful man, the world doesn't work like it does in the movies.