Would you rather always be remembered or never be remembered?

When you walk into a room, you leave a certain impact on people.

There are those who are always noticeable and people talk about them for hours...and then there are those who never get noticed and people barely remember they where even there.

Normally, most people are somewhere in between...but if you could be one or the other, which one would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never be remembered. That way I can always do what I want with no consequences. Yes!

What Guys Said 3

• Im in the middle of both but now I rather be remember through an idea or a message. I would like to be remembered as a guy who tried to preach on about peace, love, and respecting another individual for being different. I would like it if people just stopped judging another person and putting them down because they are different. In my opinion, I would be smile from the grave if I knew people were starting to accept another person for their individuality. =)

• I'd rather by remembered than not to be known at all.

I started writing scripts years ago and have uploaded them to my site, so in some small way a part of me will always live on, on the internet.

• Never be remembered.

What Girls Said 5

• Never remembered. You can get awy with a lot more stuff.

• always remembered...

• it depend what people remember you with

for example : I've been remembered in school as the only girl who wasn't white and the one who fasts in ramadan :D

ohhh and the one who has a bit of an attitude :S

• Remembered but only for a good reson.

• always be remembered I would feel like I am boring or something if people never remember me