My friend ruined my homecoming dress! what do I do?

last week I bought a really cute homecoming dress. my friend asked if she could try it on and I said no. I'm a size 3 and she's a size 9, there's no way she could squeeze into it.

well she did it anyway. she ripped a few seams and stretched it out so now it hangs off of me.

she refuses to pay for the dress or what it would cost to fix it. she says I should give it to her now since it doesn't fit me anymore. I told my parents but they said it's my fault for letting her try it on (even though she did it when I was in the pool!) and they won't pay to have it fixed or for a new dress.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• F*** THAT BITCH! but isn't prom a long ways off? I don't thikn you gotta worry if its soon for you then beat the hell outa that girl till she pays you back =P

0|0
    0|0
    • prom is in may but homecoming is the first week of September.

• sorry your right I read it wrong =P either way you girls do this stuff way to far in advance but its cool because yall always look beautiful then =P

What Guys Said 2

• Punch her in the face. But run afterward, if she's that much bigger than you, she can probably take you.

0|0
    0|0
  • F*** her off OR ruin something of hers... treat as you're treated

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Dude I know this sounds childish but if you want that dress fixed tell her parents. ._.

I mean I would do it espcially if my parents refuse to pay for it. Also your friend is a Jerk, I'm sorry but that's just fu*ked up. I would probaly try to kill her.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's her fault for forcing it on herself. you didn't force her you can even sue her for ruining it, I wouldn't let someone get away with that sh*t with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, since she won't do the right thing and pay for the dress, I would steal some things of hers that is enough value to resell and buy a new prom dress. You know she did that on purpose. She is jealous of you and did that out of spite, I hope you don't believe it was an accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • you wouldn't call her a friend would you ? :S that's terrible

shes just jealous , she should pay for it :S

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good friend at all. Tell her that she can have the dress once she buys you a new one that you like and of the same value. She owes you.

Better yet, get a new friend who can sew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow your friends a bitch, demand that she pays for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of look like Lea Michelle & Selena Gomez, & that is a huge compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • well I would just tailor it back myself but I sew so yeah umm you can try handsewing which is easy but it won't look that great so um got a grandma that sews? if not maybe try washing it in hot water and drying it sometimes that helps but I don't think a tailor costs waaay too much but wow your friend seems really rude! may choose some new buds!

0|0
    0|0