How to say no to a second date?

What's a polite, respectful way to say "thanks, but no thanks?"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Just say I have to be honest with you. It doesn't feel right for me.

• sorry but I'm really busy...I'll let you know if I am ever not so busy

or just say what you just said.

• Selected as most helpful

Thats a tough one. But DO NOT lead him on. This means you have to say no soon, and not drag it out. But for the declining itself, it can be as simple as just saying no. It's going to be awkward no matter what, so just be prepared for that. Doing the whole " I'll just stop answering his texts, calls, whatever" thing makes it harder on him. It's a cop out. People think breaking uP by text is a bad thing. It's not really ideal, but at least he can respond. You should avoid breaking up via note though. That is a golden rule I always follow. Or anyway that is a one-way message, where he (or she, in my case) can't respond.

But I'm going to tell you a super secret technique... Movie lines. Use them. I know it sounds really corny, but IT WORKS. Trust me. It's much easier to break up if you already know what to say, and using movie lines really helped me breaking up.

• ''I woke up gay this morning, sounds ridiculous I know''

• i have herpes...

• yupper, no questions will be asked after that, guaranteed

• Done in one!