Would you ever date someone you met in a club?

i don't think I would but if I ever did, the guy would have to be really special.

would you ever date someone you met in a club and are you happy with "what happens in the club stays in the club" ?

i'm just curious and would like to know what others think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. If I met a guy in a club that was dancing with 839302589372437 girls and drinking like crazy, no way in hell. But someone being just more...chill? And a good personality? Probably. Just keep the first few dates a BIT minor compared to clubs ;)

What Guys Said 3

• no way I refuse to date some one from a club because they are not a virgins they only after one night stands and they only after having fun nothing else no long term no nothing plus I'm still looking for a virgin girl for a long term relationship heck I might end up marrying her I'm saving my virginity for a virgin girl I mean why should I waste my with a left over from jerk boyfriend heck she might still have feelings with me and she expect me to be her second choice either she pick me or leave me out of the problem and all the bs if he is a jerk to her maybe that tell you

• I would! But then again I always go after the shy girls who aren't dancing and look lonely.

• yeah why not :P its only dating, its not like you get commited or something.

What Girls Said 4

• The first guy I ever dated I met in a club. He started break dancing right in front of me then we danced all night. He's amazing :)

So yes, I would date someone I met from a club. I think you can find amazing, loyal people any and everywhere. In fact, in my experience, I've found amazing people where I would have least expected to find them

• I might, depending on the person. I'm currently dating someone I met in a club, but I had went to school with him before, and just never really talked to him. But usually, I'd agree with "what happens in the club stays in the club".

• If the person were there under the same circumstances as me...not looking to drink, be a player, or sleep around...just to enjoy music and dance casually!

• Sure, why not? It matters who they are not where I found them. I'd take my time in getting to know them before deciding to be in a relationship though. So if he seemed like a player or someone I wouldn't enjoy being with, then I'd just move on. And I've never followed "what happens in the club stays in the club" since I've never done anything in a club that I wouldn't want people to know about lol.