I shouldn't go further on a date, right?

Tomorrow I'm seeing this boy for the third time, I really really like him but 2 weeks ago he began to act like a bit of a jerk really..

He wasn't like that before! He was very sweet and charming but then all of a sudden it seemed he was after sex and the flirty sweet boy disappeared.

I don't know what caused the change but I don't like it..

So tomorrow I'll see him and I'm pretty sure he won't be pleased if all I want to do is kiss but he should understand, right?

It's not that I don't want to I just think it's too early and there's a risk he would only use me...

What Guys Said 1

• depends on what you want..but also, you should know that you donĀ“t have to do anything just to please him...

What Girls Said 1

• " It's not that I don't want to I just think it's too early and there's a risk he would only use me..." Which is a very good reason you should wait before getting physical. Some guys pretend to be sweet and charming at first so they can trick you into thinking they're a good guy. When really they're abusive or only looking for sex. I'm not saying that's definitely the case here, he could've just had a bad day, but it's definitely possible. See how he acts when you go out with him again. If he really cares about you, he won't mind waiting for a bit and taking his time getting to know you first. If he gets mad that you don't want to get physical, ditch the loser.