Dating and trust issues?

Date someone who doesn't trust you, and won't change that?

OR

Date someone you can't really trust?

&&& WHY!

Most Helpful Guy

• A person who doesn't trust you because they will over time begin to trust you more

What Guys Said 4

• Neither. If she can't trust me then I view that as an attack on my character, and I know I'm trustworthy. I shouldn't have to justify myself to the one I'm with, I get enough of that bull from my mother. Nor would I date someone I couldn't trust. I'm not going to put myself through a possible lifetime of worrying whether the other person is doing something they shouldn't for the strength of the relationship, or if their feelings are true, or anything else like that. You should trust the one you're with and be trusted in return. That said, trust has to be earned, and I have no problem proving myself, so long as my partner is comfortably in doing the same.

• I would date the one with the big boobs!

Because its doomed to fail, either way

• Neither if I had to choose the person who doesn't trust me

• The first one. I know I'm a good person so I'd rather be the one not trusted I guess.

• But trust is a must in a relationship so it wouldn't last anyway.

• That's exactly how I feel. LOL

But at times its hard being not trusted when you know youreally are doing nothing wrong or ever will do something wrong.

What Girls Said 12

• I'd rather be untrusted than be unable to trust my partner. The fact that trust isn't there in some way at all means that the relationship is doomed to fail, but at least I know in my heart what I will and will not do. I know that I wouldn't cheat or be untrustworthy regardless of what the guy would believe so at least I know that I'm not the reason the relationship is doomed.

• Date someone who doesn't trust you, and won't change that

• ummm neither because without no trust their is no love and I wouldn't want to be put in any of those situations.

• Someone who doesn't trust me. Because, I can always reassure them. And, eventually, I think their trust issues would change.

• Neither because there are more guys out there than ones with trust issues and me having trust issues over his actions...

• id rather be single than be in either of those situations, without trust relationships just don't work

• Neither. I'd go for singledom.

Trust is too essential in a relationship to be able to overlook it's absence.

• Neither

• I'd probably date the one who doesn't trust me :D ...I'm not sure why :S

• Neither, I will lead a life alone. *tears* :'(

• Neither.. Cause without trust, there's no love.. No love = no REAL relationship.

• none