Ever since the break up, my friends rejected me too.

me and my ex broke up awhile ago, and now my friends invite her places and I don't even get invited. like today, one of my friends is going to the navy and I wasn't even invited to go see him for the last time and she was invited. I don't even know what they're up to anymore, I don't know I just feel hurt and angry that they would do this to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen this happen between my friends, and it was the "choosing" sides type of thing.

When 2 of the friends broke up, the group of friends split for a while because some friends sided with the guy saying that the girl cheated. some friends sided with the girl because they felt the guy was smoldering the girl and pressuring her to do things she didn't want. In the end, the group of friends talked to each other and to both parties, and everyone became OK with each other again. I didn't really choose sides but since I lived with the group that sided with the girl, I sort of went along with it.

What Girls Said 3

• My friends did the same thing to my ex until I approached them about it. They blamed him for the break up (they knew he initiated it even though it was mostly mutual) and started only inviting me to events for awhile. I noticed that he was upset about it (we were still very good friends with each other after) so I started inviting him along. It isn't fair for friends to take sides in this kind of thing, but if they believe that one person was in the wrong, then it's likely that they will do it anyway. It's hard for people to not have an opinion about things, regardless of whether they have a right to that opinion or not.

• i was dumped, there was nothing mutual about it and all my friends knew also. they understood that I couldn't be with them for the first couple of weeks after the break up because they knew my ex would be there. but now that I'm over it, I feel completely left out by them

• Oh, well that definitely sucks then. Sorry to hear that. :( I'd agree with the others then, just talk to them and ask why they are leaving you out. Perhaps they still feel like you might not be ready to hang around with her. Hope it works out for you.

• i hope so! it's been awhile, and me and my ex are on speaking terms now, it's just a little awkward between us. I just hope they understand

• There could be a number of things. Maybe they felt they were more closed to her or maybe she made herself become the victim and so they feel they need to be around her more to cheer her up. Or maybe they just don't know how to chose and they picked the easiest persont to be around. Who knows why...but you can have a talk with them and see.

• Ahh I hate when people do that,especially if they were your friends to begin with! I have seen this personally with me only once.That was way back in the day but, the guy was a complete jerk and went with another girl behind my back. Then his friends were not very happy with him. Even his brothers were mad at him for a little while. But I know all situations are different, so was it a bad break up or something?

• yeah it ended pretty bad and after that I haven't spoken to my ex and my friends in 4 months

What Guys Said 2

• Were these people friends with you before you were with her or friends with her first? If they were friends with you first then did they become that close with her while she was with you? Or did they know both of you before hand? What's the situation?

• they knew both of us before we started dating and we after we broke up, my friends became distant from me and now they invite her to all these gatherings and what not. believe me I'm really hurt by this, I feel like everyone just ditched me

• Well there is no way around talking to them about it and asking them why this is. You never know. Maybe there is a reason they think this is the best way or something going on you're not aware of. I think you should let them know how you feel and ask them to talk about it.

• u have sh*t friends