Girls, would you date a super effeminate guy?

I'm a little different from other guys lol! I really like to go shopping and looking at the really cute clothes and picking out ones. I don't mind you talking, I actually enjoy listen to you rambling on, however you would have to listen to me too. I REALLY hate body hair so I shave, so I'm pretty hairless. I'm emotional, I do cry when there's sad stories/movies. I really am girly, however there are rare occasions when I act like a guy. And when I do I'm like a normal guy.

Would you date me?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, if you were more descriptive.
-I'm good at EVERY sports HOWEVER, I don't like any of them.

-Cars... I don't even know anything about cars.

-Games? I rarely play, and those gun games bore me.

- I act probably... Feminine like 85% of the time and masculine 15% of the time.(Depends on the situation)

- Besides shopping I like talking and hanging out.
Ignore those spammed updates. I think there was a weird lag.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I may just be more manly than you are. I don't like it when a guy cries excessively or unneccesarily. Body hair, in excess, is usually a "no go" for me. I could not say if I would date you or not though. Based on the information you have given, you have some feminine personality traits. A lot of guys have a few feminine traits, as a lot of women have some more masculine traits. Do you like sports, cars, video games, etc? What are you interested in besides shopping? Do you act more feminine overall or equally masculine and feminine? There isn't enough explination for me to make an educated/informed guess.

What Girls Said 3

• Certainly. My boyfriend has shaved everything ever since he was on the swim team in high school and it's fine. I'm not actually fond of shopping much, but if I had a boyfriend who was, it would be nice because he could help me shop and it would be easier. I cry at sad movies too, so holding each other during the sadness would be a good way to be close and cuddle. :)

• i picked yes...but shaving is a nono

i like my guys with body hair :( everything else seems cute. we can have girl talk all night longg! woohoo

• no I would not

What Guys Said 3

• Would you date a guy?

• When you say effeminate it reminds me of two fictional characters Daikichi link and Natsume link

• you havew a better chance if you went after gay guys.