What's the most awkward thing a guy could say on the first date?

I would prefer if girls answer this please!

haha.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• If he said "i think I love you" that would freak me out slightly. Or something weird like "you have great ears" lol XD *which I have had said to me* oh and if there's any weird fetishes I would suggest hiding it until a few months down the line unless she brings it up.

Another huge no no is talking about sex. So many guys do this! And all it does is freak us girls out and make us want to head for the nearest exit. So yeah, leave that out on a first date XD

• I've been having my eye on your for quite a while now

I mean.. yeah.. literally..

I know where you work, where you live, nice place by the way

And that thing you do with your hair

Ah drives me crazy

You're in my dreams too

So... I really like you

• "so your a girl huh?"

• "I like anal sex"

• Am I cute?

• Anything sexual probably won't benefit you...Just a tip from experience

• lol I've had a date with a guy like that XD All he did was talk about sex! It was awful XD

• My mommy says I have to be home by 8

• *Looks up and down body* Wow, you look just like your mom!

• I had a guy say that to me once. Not on a date, but it was still kinda awkward.

• "So, how many kids do you want us to have?"

• Not say but more like "stare"

*stares at breasts*

Girl: "Hello? My head is up here! *grabs face so he could look up*

Guy: *chuckles nervously* "sorry"

I don't understand why guys stare at a girls breasts! She has a face too you know >.<

• a guy once asked me: "what's it going to take to get you into bed?" I didn't know what to say.

• can I ask for your hand in marriage dear ?

hehehheehhe

• my last girlfriend took out an restraining order on me

• "Your ass looks huge in that dress".

" My ex used to do that"

"My mom cooks better".

• Let me just stick the tip in.."

Sad part : I've heard this 3 times.

• I don't get it.

• There was this guy that I met at the gym, I went over his house because his car was at the auto mechanic and he asked if I could swing by and pick him up. I said okay. I get there and he's not ready. He invites me in. My knee had been hurting, I was limping and he insists on massaging it for me. I had on tights and he tells me it was in the way, for me to take them off. I pull one let out and after he rubs it for less than a minute then he tries to get on top of me. I pushed him off...

• He says, "Let me just stick the tip in."

The Tip Of His C-ck.

• I told this guy I didn't really go out much, and he said something like, "am I always gonna hafta think of what to do?" This was *maybe* an hour into our first (and last) date. I called him on it, and he said, "what, so I'm not gonna see you ever again?" I don't remember how I responded, but I thought that was the point of a date - to decide if I wanted to see him again or not. Talk about presumptious.

He also asked me about my plans for the next day, and I said didn't really have any. When I was leaving, he asked if he was gonna see me the next day, and when I said I wasn't sure, he said, " but you said you weren't doing anything.." Then he texted excessively for a few days before I had to set him straight.

• "Suck my small Chinese nuts!"

What Guys Said 4

• 'Are those real?'

• Guy: "Um... so what do you wanna do... I'm not really good at this stuff... do girls usually... you know... put their mouths on the guy's... weewee... on the first date...?"

Girl: "What the hell is wrong with you?!" *SLAP*

Guy, instead of apologizing: *starts crying and screaming hysterically, runs away with an awkward run, with locked arms and legs, leaves girl alone and very confused*

• "ya see this one, that's for the pooper"

• "I farted."