What does it mean when after you kiss a guy, he doesn't call?

What does it mean when after you kiss a guy and he doesn't call you or text you for awhile (about a month) or even try to text or call you?

Most Helpful Guy

• unless he's dead or some tragic illness is overtaken him " he just wasn't that much into you" and not really interested. forget about him he's not calling especially if its been a month or longer.

and he's not made any effort to do so to contact you you need to just forget him and move on. even if you liked him inially and at some future date calls and tries to apologize just hang up and tell him your not interested .you need to know your worth better treatment than that . I'd make a sugeestion of how to find a good guy but you wouldn't believe me most likely . so unless you say you ar and at least try what I might suggest I'll not say anything now.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course it could be that he just wasn't into you. BUT!

It could also be the case that he isn't sure if you still like him. Hell, I'm a shy guy and have done this...

Which reminds me that I need to text a certain female acquaintance! :D

What Girls Said 4

• It means that he isn't that interested in you. When a guy (or a girl) really likes someone then they want to get to know them more as much as possible. Or if you haven't texted him either then he may just think you aren't interested or that things are awkward.

• If you haven't contacted him, send him a friendly text. Only one though, if he doesn't respond after that he's not interested.

If a guy is interested he will contact you and won't leave you guessing.

• Sorry girl, he's just not that interested.

• he lost his phone ? maybe he does want to initiate conversation