First date goes well....then what?

sorry if this seems super naive, but lets say a first date or second date goes well, you plant a kiss, then what do you do? wait a few days to ask her out again?

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say call her the next day :D but not early, like Zelar says :D

What Girls Said 4

• If you enjoyed the date you can feel free to ask her for another date at that time or call her the next day and ask her then. The only thing I would caution against is asking for a date that would happen the next day. That is moving too fast. Have something in mind that you would want to do in say 3 or 4 days and ask her. I find that seeing each other once or twice a week for a while in the beginning gives each person enough space to not feel pressured, like they are already in a relationship. That can cause some people to become uncomfortable and romance does not blossom in that environment.

Beyond that, those initial dates are all about getting to know each other and sometimes date 2 does not lead to date 3. At any given point either person could realize that this is not quite working for them and not want another date. Good luck!

• I'd call or text her the next day saying you had fun and then plan another date.

• call her the next day, but not early

• what do you say? hey wanna go out again?

• dont seem weird about it. tell her you had a great time and enjoyed spending time together. then ask if she wants to go out for drinks, or maybe grab a bite to eat the next day

• you call her the next day to schedule another date

What Guys Said 3

• Girls, what?

Don't call her the day after. Wait at least 2 days. Until the evening.

• wtf do you mean plant a kiss ?

If you plant a kiss , then after that you should plant a baby with her LOL

On a serious note ,

Ask her within 3-4 days ... I would say go by your instincts . If you feel you should ask her the next day , then go for it ...Dont think about what someone would say. If she likes you, she would appreciate it .

• usually most "dating experts" say waiting a week to schedule the next date. gives you time to plan things out. as for asking her out- I'd say 2-3 days.

• so you don't really talk to her until then?

• i would agree with you if there wasn't a kiss. but when a woman lets you in for a kiss, she wants to know it wasn't a mistake. you waiting just makes her second guess herself

• so if there's no kiss, wait a few days to talk to her and reschedule?

but if you do kiss, call the next day?