What do you think about dating your ex?

Do you think that it could be better the second round around or no? Do you believe that ex could change...

Even after 6 months you don't think that people can change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every day of my life. I wish I had one more chance, I'd do things right and not mess anything up. But, she'd have to mature a lot before I'd even consider it.

• A down vote? She is immature, period. You don't know my situation, you don't know what happened and you don't know her. She is emotionally immature as well. F***ing down vote?

• I did not give you down vote I gave you up one. I'm confused

• I am yelling at the person who down voted.

What Guys Said 4

• i doubt it. unless you broke up for other reasons (someone died in the family, something else or another happened)

• I don't think people change. I've seen people who say they have and although they're different at times, down to the core they're the same person they always were. If you think you and your ex broke up for something stupid and you're wasting your time right now by not being together then maybe you could try easing into it again, but other than that it's best not to try again.

• People do not change. Once your personality has formed that is it. If someone is a difficult person then they will always be a difficult person.

• people cannot and do not change. when they do it is temporary and a lie

What Girls Said 6

• I do believe people can change if they want to sincerely but the thing with me is that if I move on, I've moved on. So whether a ex turns up or not, I'm not into it enough to try again. It depends from situation to situation so it's hard to say if it will be a good thing to go back to them. Life is full of surprises and new things so I'd rather look for something new and exciting then go back to something that didn't work out. There's always a reason why a couple break up and it's important not to forget that. We get blinded too easily by infatuation. So I'd say move on to better places.

• Definitely. You just have to make sure that things have changed for both of you. The things that didn't make it work out the first time would have to be different this time around.

• Update: 6 months can make a huge change, especially at your age. High school is when parts of personality develop and grow, so it's entirely possible that the two of you would get along better now. Plus, it could have been a matter of maturity and high school is the time when that maturity comes along.

• Oh okay, well you can still ignore it. If he's 22 then it's really a toss up. He could easily still be growing, changing, and maturing...or he could have already finished maturing and is as good as he's going to get. If you think he may have changed, I'd give it another shot just to see. But don't get your hopes too terribly high just in case the same thing happens again.

• Thank you for your advise

• I would never "re- date" an ex. It didn't work out for a reason.

• I think exes never change and No,i will never get back with an ex,watever happened.

Exes are past and the past is past.

• I've dated my ex a couple times after we broke up. It never worked out like I thought it would. If it didn't work the first time there's a small chance of it working the second time. Although it is possible for them to change.

• If it doesn't work the first time, I doubt it will function the second.

Spoken from experience.