My ex-boyfriend broke my heart about a month ago and now there's another guy who has the same name (spelling and everything) that has asked me out on a date. He's the only guy that I actually have anything in common with that has asked me, so I want to say yes, but I'm afraid it might be weird. A couple of girls I know absolutely hate the name of some of their exes and literally scowl every time they hear them. So I'm curious if any of you have or would date someone with the same name?
- Sure75% (6)57% (4)67% (10)Vote
- If I really liked them, I could get past it.12% (1)29% (2)20% (3)Vote
- I'd try but it would be difficult.13% (1)14% (1)13% (2)Vote
- Never, too weird!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
1) Not denying myself time with a girl because she shares a name
2) Won't be awkward if you call her your ex's name... guess why?
3) You can compare them1