I joined the dating site zooks but why is it that the women on it are never good looking?

what mean is non them are up my standers in look which I am looking and in fact they in category of looks bettween 3 to 7 out 10

what I am looking for is someone between a 8 to 10

someone on my level and someone with charm which I'm not seeing

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• The internet is usually a last option to find a guy to date. Try lowering your standards. Talk to a girl you normally wouldn't and see how you feel afterwords. You never know what can happen and you can't loose anything by doing so.

• well I may have lack of a physical attraction to a girl which personalty I may like but, no hard feelings! me and her can be friends if groosed out of each other lol

• who going to talk ugly girls who probably are going look down you when you keep your pride if get treat like crap by better looking once lol

• who wants to talk to ugly girls who probably are going look down at you anyway and you can keep your pride if get treat like crap by better looking once lol

• HA HA HA HA!

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing enough at the ridiculousness of this question to answer you seriously.

• Because usually they can't get a date in real life.

• LMOO!

+5 for a hilarious question

• because it's the internet- their last option

What Guys Said 4

• Well... To be perfectly honest, You're not really and 8-10 yourself... Which is no biggie really since girls aren't as in to looks as guys are.

Also... Not seeing the Johnny Depp comparison...

Anyhoo... A normal Social girl (who is an 8-10) with a normal social life really has no problems getting a date. They get hit on every day and really have no problems in that area. If they are single, its most likely because they want to be single... Or in some rare cases that girls on here like to say, Maybe they are so hot that people are afraid to ask them out.

Soo... those on dating sites (most, not all) usually are there because they are having trouble in real life. Which means a few things. Either they aren't the prettiest people or they aren't very social or have a normal social life.

• LOL

you better get a new hat if you want someone between 8 to 10.

• Hotties don't need dating sites they got plenty of guys In Real life I think it is pretty obvious

• because really good looking girl don't really need a dating site... usually lol