Are there any dating sites that are truly free?

I have been thinking of joining a dating site. I do not have a lot of money so I was hoping to find one that is free, or at least cheap.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Plenty of fish and OK Cupid are both free. POF does have a version you have to pay for, but the free one has all you ever need. The only difference is with the paid version your picture shows up more often and ahead of other people. It's not worth the money though if you intend on spending an adequate amount of time on the site to find a date yourself.

Just create a good profile, have decent pics that are recent, and put effort into it. Also don't feel like it will happen over night, it can take months to find someone you really click with. But stick to it and you will find someone.

What Girls Said 4

Yes there are, but some are just free for browsing but you cannot send messages, if you want where you can view profiles and send messages for free then try MeetOutside

• pof, OK cupid are free

• Pof, zoosk, date hook up, Match.com,

• I think okcupid is free, I don't know any other ones.

What Guys Said 2

• Coworkers of mine have suggested that the (fairly inexpensive) non free ones are much better.

As I said to one guy who was too cheap ... you might have to spend $20 to meet a woman who has $20.

• do you think a girl is really going to want to date a guy that uses a FREE dating site, get real buddy

• Depends, I'm dating a guy for 2months now from dating site. But good ones there is hard to fiend!