Dating a guy 5 years younger?

I'm dating a guy 5 years younger than me. I love him and he loves me back, but it's just to weird. I'm afraid about what people might think of me and I know my friends and family won't approve, yet I think he is close to perfection, even though sometimes I wish for him to be a little more mature.... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I think unless he is under the age of 16 you are worrying about nothing, but you will have to deal with the maturity side to it, because women mature faster than men and as you have 5 years on him, he will always seem a little immature to you, ie computer games etc etc, but the age no longer has a problem with people, because in the 80's, it started to be OK to date women younger/older without people regarding this as a sin, so you go girl, and don't worry what people think, its your relationship, not there's, be happy and put your middle finger up to those who don't like it, be happy,x