Would you date someone a few years younger? How much younger?

I guess more specifically at 25 would you date someone who is 18 soon to be 19? At what age difference are you unwilling to date someone?

• At 25 I would date an 18 year old
    33% (1)80% (4)62% (5)Vote
  • At 25 I would not date an 18 year old
    67% (2)20% (1)38% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 24 and I'd prefer the girl to be at least 20. But that doesn't mean I'd never date an 18-year old. I've known a 15-year old girl who was way more mature (mentally) than a ton of 18-year olds.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know. It really depends on the person. I'm going to put I would, but there are conditions. Basically if they are set I their way at that point (early personality blossom) and aren't going to change then we'll be fine. But if they're like most 18 year olds then no, because everyone between 16 and 24 or so (end of high school to end of college) changes a lot in personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 24 and the youngest I'll go is 18 as long as she's pushing 19. Unless she's super awesome, I'll accept a fresh 18 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't since I have a little sister lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 14 year olds FTW! lol, jk, that'd be REALLY creepy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've dated a guy 9 years my junior and divorced a man 7 years my senior. The younger man was way more mature. Age doesn't always reflect maturity and so age doesn't dictate who I date except I don't go below 20. Lol

0|0
    0|0