Keep trying or stop?

I've been trying to get this guys attention for awhile. I've talked to him and he's a good friend, I really like him. I've been trying to give him hints that I like him and I'm pretty 85% sure he knows I like him. He hasn't made any move to say he likes me back though so I decided to give up. I told my friend and she said I shouldn't stop until I hear from him in clear words to stop. I'm unsure now, what do you think and why?

• Keep trying!
  • Give up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should keep trying. There could be any number of reasons for him not making a move, without him not liking you in the same way. If at any point you really want to know where you stand, just ask. If he's considerate he'll appreciate your honesty and directness, which should make things stronger between the two of you going forward - whatever happens. Good luck with whatever you choose to do :)

What Guys Said 2

• I think if you keep trying it will weird him out and he wouldn't want to be friends anymore, what you should do is ask him if he would like to go to the movies and judge from that

• The only thing that I can say to this is that often girls think they are giving clear signals but the vast majority of the time the guy is completely unaware.

What Girls Said 2

• I would try to develop a relationship as really good friends first, so he can get to know you more and would feel more comfortable talking about his feelings. I think it'd be okay to still like him, but maybe back off a little from flirting or "hinting".

• Keep on trying your young so keep going for it.