Should I date him?

So I have this friend that is a year younger than me. And she has an older brother that is 3 years older than me, and right now that's quiet a bit of an age difference. But he is super hot and really polite. and he is all about his family. I would so like to date him. But he is known for doing bad things. Like as in drugs and stuff like that. but he has been sober for a month after I talked to him about it. and so I'm really proud of him for listening to me and not doing drugs and crap. But now the only problem is that he is 3 years older than me. Help! I don't know what I should do!

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, three years isn't much once you're out of high school. just approach him as you would any other guy xD

What Guys Said 1

• it depens what kind of drugs you are talking about. if it is hard drugs then there is a good chance that he will do them again. that is a lot of responsibility to be a drug addicts keeper. Many women choose to pick a guy that should be "fixed". Are you sure you want to do that?

What Girls Said 1

• Id say go for it. I know 2 people who are actually WAITING for the right age time. if he is nice and fits your quality's than he is best. He seems like a good guy and if he is as good as you say id say dait him. If you want to know anything else about what I was saying gust ask. Good luck =)