Should I text her again?

Well, I asked out this girl from work. She said yes and that it sounds like it would be fun. I ask for her number, which she gives me. I text her to schedule a day. She says she is off from work Sunday so I ask what time is good for her Sunday. She says she doesn't know yet and will get back to me probably tomorrow (today). She hasn't gotten back to me all day today and I'm feeling a little blown off. Should I text her and ask what is up? I don't see why she would be waiting for me...

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with missbrittany 100%! Trust me, from a girls point of view, even though I only speak for myself, we love to be chased. And I'm not saying that's necessarily what she's doing, but maybe she expected you to make the first move, and text her again that day. (even though she said that SHE would be the one to get back to you.) It sounds strange, I know, but that is probably what I would do to a guy in this situation haha. Plus, what harm can it do to text her? At least you won't be sitting around waiting and wondering what's up. Take control of the situation, and casually ask her if she's still up for Sunday. Go for it! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I think you should text her and just conversate with her. Ask how she is doing and what she is up to. Then mention were you still up for Sunday? I was thinking maybe we could grab a bite to eat or catch a movie if you're still interested. It doesn't seem too pushy or demanding but it is straight to the point all at the same time. :)

• dont text her...she might have some problems or she is not interested. in either ways you need to wait for her to come to you for explanation. if she is interested in you she would defenitely come to you for appology or explaination about what she has been through!

• If you want and feel the need, you can text her. But honestly, you put the "ball in her court" so I would wait it out. If she doesn't respond, then just blow it off and casually maybe ask her at work, or forget it all together. No sense in chasing someone.

• I wouldn't text her. There is no need for you to chase her.

• I would not text her,you just got her number the other day.That doesn't necessarily mean right away go out.Let her get back to you if she doesn't,I'm sure you will see her at work.Besides she knows you have interest.And if you see her say,"hey how was your day off?"Take it from there.Don't sweat the small stuff.There will be another opportunity.Sometimes its good for a guy to chill don't want to be bug a boo.

• I'd say yes, just ask her what's up or how she's doing... I 'm sort of going out with a guy who does the same thing to me (I know! I just like him too much...) whenever he does it again I just text him asking how's everything and he texts back something like "Hi, does 4 sound good for tomorrow?"

I don't actually ask if we're still going out, but he gets it...

She might be stuck with something... Give her the benefit of doubt

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't text her. Maybe just ask her on Monday (or when you see her again) at work how her weekend was...odds are she just got caught up in something and forgot to text back & she'll apologize. You can just say something like, "it's cool, I ended up doing (blah blah blah)...". No biggie, she already said "yes" and gave you her number so you're good.

• YOU SHOULD CALL HER, no really call her. it shows you are actually interested in her and that you are willing to take the time to actually tlk to her instead of reading responses and sending responses which takes ten seconds at the most.

• you went wrong when you asked a girl from work out bro. if you f*** up she is going to gossip about it with co workers and you might get a little pissed and lose your job. don't text her she is trying to get you in her palm you gotta play like you don't give a f*** and let her chase you don't say nuthin at work make her make the move she will.

• You should actually call her at appropiate time, texting is something that teenagers do, and by doing so it's so easy to feign ''I forgot to reply'' stuff or anything like that.

• NO NO NO. Do not text her. Let her chase you from now on

• don't

• text her back.

• Dude I was in a similar situation as you , I was debating weather I should text again. I just waited it out girl replied the next day. She started to apologize for not seeing my text.

• Dont text her... She has to be interested too. She will text you or she is not worth it.

• How did you ask her out at work?

I want to ask someone I work with out, but I just can't seem to find the right opportunity ~

• I waited for a time that she was kind of alone and away from my other co-workers. Then I just asked "Hey I've got a question. I was wondering you'd be interested in maybe having lunch some time?" and then asked for her number. I kinda just... went for it figuring what the hell? Hopefully she will say yes.