To text or not to text?

I have been going out with this guy lately and I really like him and he says he really likes me too so I don't want to move to fast so, I try not to over text or call, I don't want to seem clingy or crazy. He has usually been the first to text me or call me to say hey or whatever and the odd time I will do the same, but he went on holidays, so I haven't talked to him in a few days. Is it weird if I text him to say hey and to see how his trip is going. Or should I wait until I know he is back. I don't want to not text him and then have him think I am no longer interested, but with that said if he wanted to talk to me he would do so. Right? I have a lot going on with work so know that I can wait until he comes back, but it would be nice to talk to him.

What Guys Said 1

• wow this is actually what I'm dealing with but from the opposite side...

i usually start the conversations, worried also that I might be overdoing it or seeming too clingy. recently I went on a trip and didn't contact girl I'm seeing for about 4 days since I was on vacation after all. didn't get anything from her so I thought maybe she doesn't want to bother me too. well I called her when I got back, no answer, she was busy with a lot of stuff..

so I can tell you it would have been nice to hear from her while on the trip, especially since I've been the one to ask how she's been, and in no way would I see it as weird, id take it as she genuinely cares. I did want to talk to her on the trip too but I felt like it would actually be weird that I'm the one going away and saying how are you. either way just make sure you keep in touch, feels pretty rough from this side not receiving any sign of interest.

What Girls Said 0