Why can't people just tell the truth?

This guy lied to my sister and was hanging out with his ex (him and the ex lost their virginity together)…anyways all my sister wanted was the truth. She wouldn’t have cared as much if he said he was hanging out with his ex, it was because he did it BEHIND her back….what is she suppose to think? He swears nothing happened and did it because he knew she would blow up…..but I think he is stupid because she wouldn’t blown up because of it……..So why can’t people just tell the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your sister is Jesus

What Guys Said 1

• they are p****** that's why

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are naturally proud and are always worrying about there ego being dented so that's why he won't tell the truth, if he worried about her blowing up at him he should have just spoken to her anyway instead of waiting for her to find out, he either did something and wants to deny it or he just doesn't know her very well to know she wouldn't blow up at him for hanging around his ex, its all about trust and honesty. He needs to work on that.

hope this helps(probably doesn't =( )

god bless