Is it possible to like two people at once?

my heart is confused. I don't know what I want. has anyone ever felt the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• To have feelings for two people at once. Eh I don't know, I wouldn't think so, because if you truly like one person then you would want to give them all of your heart and not half of it. I think you are confused because each person has something you like about them and it attracts you. But I wouldn't go as far as to say you like either them. You are just fancied by what they bring to the table.

What Guys Said 5

• i don't see why it's not possible. The two guys could be different in ways you're both attracted to and it's hard to play devil's advocate to rule out one or the other.

• yes, its very possible

• why not it is possible but its really a big deal to decide who is more important

• Yea . Actuallie I currently am

• yea I like more then two in fact

What Girls Said 9

• to be honest. every situation I end up being in its always me having to choose between 2 guys. and I always choose the wrong one.

point is. if you have to think about which one to date. then you shudnt date either of em. kuz it shows you don't like either of them enuf to start a relationship.

• "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second."

--johnny depp

• Maybe.

But if you liked the person enough, I don't think it should be possible. I agree with the Johnny Depp quote below.

• yeah I've totally felt that way too :)

• not for me... once I like one guy, I don't look at anyone else...

• Yes.

• i have that problem a lot too

• are you 5?

• yes. very very very possible