Is it just me or is the whole dating scene a little sociopathic...

Something about getting into the dating scene, seeing all the girls that just have all these FWBs, casually sleep around... I don't know. the entire thing looks way too cold, empty and sociopathic for me to take it seriously.

thoughts:?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty bad out there, lot's of people who are users. Stay on guard.

What Girls Said 6

• Think it's just you and a select few who see casual sex/fwb as as a sign of sociopathy.

• says something about how meaningful a girl's commitments are when she's been on her back legs spread for random men

• the slut double standard exists for a reason. its how men are hard wired, thx to evolution. sexual selection made men despise women who sleep around

• Not talking about the slut standard I said your women give it up only applies there.

In this case says 'something about how meaningful a girl's commitments are when she's been on her back legs spread for random men' works in reverse for men.

Because the topic is committment.

• Well then I guess you just shouldn't date people who are only looking for casual sex or a FWB. There are plenty of people out there who are looking for something more.

• It looks like you have primarily blamed girls for the whole FWB sleeping around thing when two people are included. Guys also want to have it and don't really like to commit so... it's not just girls.

• Its frustrating for girls too. Most guys just want to bed down rather than get to know someone.

• fwb can be very emotional...yea its all kinda shred you to pieces with apathy...just be careful

• agreed. I would never do that because I have more respect for myself

What Guys Said 3

• "Everyone in your life will hurt you. It is all about finding that special someone with suffering for" -

Bob Marley

That about sums it up...

• In France, having sex is a casual thing that even friends do

• The problem is a lot of cheating is going on these days. FWB doesn't work out if you love the person.