Texting and calling - why hasn't he texted?

I have been seeing this guy for a month and things are going great. I haven’t pressure him. I do my thing he does his thing. We spent the afternoon together yesterday and had an awesome time and every time we have been together it has been fun. But today something is different. He didn’t text me at all today I had to text him and his answers where short, unlike the texts I’m use to receiving. Is he not interested any longer ?or am I making it out to be bigger then what it is? Should I just leave him alone and see what happens or should I ask if anything is wrong… let me know I hate not knowing

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone has been in the situation you've been in. Don't over react just yet, he may be busy or preoccupied with something else. Give it a day or so and see if he contacts you, otherwise contact him again. If he still gives you the same brush off attitude the next time you contact him then ask him what's bothering him.

What Guys Said 2

• Youre propably overreacting. It can be any number of things. He might have a lot on his mind today so he can't focuse on texting.

And in general, men are less bound to communication than women. Just wait it out a second. If you text him if somemthing's wrong, he might get the wrong impression (ie maybe he thinks your clingy or something).

• maybe he's busy or something

What Girls Said 4

• Just leave him alone. He'll come around.

• leave him alone for a bit and I'm sure he'll text back , its nothing big honey :)

• It could just be a bad day for him. It's only a bad sign if this kind of thing persists over time.

• Give it a few days before you jump to conclusions. Step back now and wait for him to text you again. I know it is stressful but it's the best thing to do, try to distract yourself with friends for now. If he contacts you again soon it should be fine. If he doesn't in the next 2 or 3 days then you might want to ask him what's going on. Sometimes men need a break and they distance themselves, or get busy, but if they care they come back within a few days