Wow....you suck at kissing!

What should you tell someone who isn't a good kisser? Guys, what do you think when a girl is bad kisser? Girls, what about when a guys stinks at kissing? Any stories you would like to share would be nice too! haha :]

Most Helpful Guy

• ok so obviously bad kissers are not a lot of fun but ways you can try to aproach it is not to tell the guy that he sucks at kissing but tell the guy what you want him to do and hopefully he will catch on that this is what you like.stories I guess lets just say that they involoved some adult liquids and eventually in the night me and this girl started kissing and it did not work too well.it was a french kiss and I think she was a little impaired and the kissing involved her stiff tongue going in counterclockwise motions.lets just say it was a tad bit awkward.

What Guys Said 1

• I think subtle honesty is the best policy. Just don't say, "God your horrible at kissing". Doing so would cause years of therapy to the insulted.

What Girls Said 3

• one of my ex bf's told me I was a bad kisser when we first met, so he said, let me teach you lol. He's pretty good. We just practised a lot to get better, like on our dates, he really liked to, I often talked too much on our dates and he always looked like he wanted to kiss me, well obviously because he liked me, lol. It was pretty funny.

• I just kinda guide the guy by example. If he's being too slobbery - I back up and close my mouth, he usually follows. If he's too tight lipped and kinda ease my tongue in there. I've never had to tell a guy he sucked, they usually follow my "lead" pretty well.

Of course I've been lucky enough to have some great kissers in my life. *sigh*

• You shouldn't tell them they suck cause that'll destroy their confidence.