Why bother dating? What are some motivational reasons?

Dating has gotten to be such a drag. What are some reasons to stay motivated? At my age, guys are usually physically attracted to the women they ask out, but they women aren't attracted to them. Also, I don't really need more friends and my social life is pretty active. So, other than sex/attraction or something to do ...How else can I motivate myself to even bother with dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're feeling burned out, it might be best to take a step back from dating for a while. It's definitely one of those things that's not as fun if you're not fully invested into the experience...maybe after some time to recharge the dating batteries, you'll feel ready to get back out there.

What Guys Said 1

• Funny, when I was your age women my age were attracted to me. Hmm.

What Girls Said 4

• Stop trying for a while. Anything in which you put in a lot of work and get little payoff will become a drag. Maybe when you're not looking, you'll find someone.

• Well if you don't want to date why bother.

In any case someone will come along some day and you'll know that you want to start dating again ;-)

• If you're happy like that, why bother dating?

• I asked you first, haha!

• I'm not dating right now ha ha I'm enjoy life by myself ;)

• cause you're just one step closer to finding the one and that's worth it in my book