I thought he liked me?

So I like this guy, we hung out in a small group. he flirted A LOT. And I thought there was a chance he liked me. And he was super nice. And fun, and really only talked/flirted with me! And everyone said "he likes you!" And so I was happy. Then my friend texted him saying "Do you wanna hang out with everybody tomorrow?" He said "no thanks" She said "Why" He said "Don't feel like it".

And usually he would always wanna hang out. But this one time he didn't. And won't again. We ended the night in a hug, and it was fine, but now he won't hang out with me. And we havnt talked since that night, which was 2 days ago.

Im confused. What needs to be done?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 days isn't too long. Its still possible he likes you. There could be a lot of reasons why he didn't want to go hang out then and its probably not because he doesn't like you. Even if he didn't like you that way, he definitely still seems friendly with you.

Ask him again if he has any plans. Have him schedule it if possible so he can't make excuses. I don't see any reason to think he doesn't like you so I wouldn't worry about it. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I thought she liked me too. Story of my life so suck it up kid

What Girls Said 2

• Don't overanalyse things. There could be a number of reasons as to why he doesn't want to hang out, so don't think it has anything to do with you unless you find out that's the reason.

Wait it out a bit, and if after a week or so you still haven't heard him - send him a text or something and ask how he is and if he wants to catch up.

• its only been two days, so my advice is forget about it. I know its hard but if he's thinking about you he'll make the effort. IF he's not, you're single so just go out and meet new guys. easy :)