What do you think about Jewish guys and would you date one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend be extremely attracted to Jewish boys--and it's not even like a generalize and am attracted BECAUSE they're Jewish, it's just that many of the guys I'm attracted to I later find out are Jewish. Love 'em.

What Girls Said 6

• That's sort of a difficult question to work through. I mean, if you don't go up to a person and ask them about their religion and all kinds of un-PC questions right from the get-go, how would you know you were flirting with someone Jewish or non-Jewish?

I would be fine dating a person who is Jewish, but I'm almost certain that if he and his family are at all religious Bubby would not approve, and we all know that a person needs his/her Bubby's stamp of approval!

I'm not knocking it. Many fine people put a lot of stock in their family values and that works out for them in the long run (as far as selecting a partner). It's just a matter of selecting a person who is of the same level of orthodoxy -- or a person who can respect the intensity of your faith.

• Don't think much about them & no I would not date one.

• like any other religion, I don't really care just as long as they don't judge my religious views or try to push theirs onto me.

• If I am very attracted to you and I love who you are as a person and maybe we might have diffrent religions but I would date you if we can accept that we have diffrent views on life and it doesn't cause a huge problem in our relationship, then yes of course .. why not... but the one thing I can't stand if a guy has a part of his life that he is keeping from me and we are in a relationship... so if you decide to date tell them your views on life and hopefully they will accept you and if they don't well there are other fish in the sea...good luck (:

• i would date one if I were attracted to him.

• I don't care if he is Jewish. I just don't want to be with an arrogant a**hole.

What Guys Said 0