What kind of humor do you like?

As a lot of people here may know by know, I have very dry, sarcastic humor. I have noticed that a lot of people don't understand, or don't appreciate this type of humor, which is fine. If I had to choose between becoming more popular, and remaining myself, I'd remain myself.

So what type of humor do you enjoy? Slapstick? Dry? Sarcastic? Random? Awkward?

Also, if possible, post an example.

Here is mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• The sadistic, sarcastic and feeling hurting humor no ones gets to which I only can laugh at, or anyone who also has a diabolical sense of humor like me. I think your a bit up my alley Xenomorph, well maybe not.

First we have to do something about your addiction of slipslender. muwahahahahaha

• Yes I agree.

Let us start with kidnapping her.

• ooooh, I like where this is going. You start with the surveillance and stalking, I'll draw up schematics for the operation and put some more thought into the back up plan to blame everything on you if we get caught and make me look like the hero. :D

What Girls Said 9

• I a dark/ cynical/sarcastic sense of humour. I find the people that have it are extremely honest and just naturally funny.

• I think I like all types, to be honest. Just depends what mood I'm in, I'd say.

• Dry, but not often sarcastic. I'm not sure how to describe it. Awkward humor is definitely my "forte," though. It cracks me up when people (or I) purposely say awkward things.

• dry,sarcastic, random

• i'm definitely a fan of sarcastic humor. that's pretty much what I use and I think it's funny.

• What my twinny said. :D

Sarcasm is f***ing hot.

• dry, sarcastic...love that kind of humor :)

• So you're saying I'm your type?

• aww, sorry that sh*t happened...

and I'll try not to get too light-headed :p

• Don't be. If it weren't for her I would still be a douchey, sentimental, fairy-dust-sprinkling deluded fool who smiled too much.

We don't want that now do we?

• dry, sarcastic, witty and occasionally flippant.

• Sarcastic Humor And Awkwards Humor And Random Humor.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm the same as you, extremely dry and sarcastic. Even cynical sometimes.

• Just anything that can make me laugh. I laugh at all different sorts.

• Dark Humour. I like sick jokes, I don't know why, its just those jokes that are too bad to laugh at, I find funny.

For example, Dead Baby Jokes. I Won't give an example becuase, well its obvious.

• south park

family guy

robot chicken

ninja jokes... cause you know...

extremely dirty jokes are funny too haha

here, you wana hear my original joke?

yes of course you do.

here it is:

... penis!

funny right?

• As a fellow brother at the table of manhood, I refuse to laugh at your penis.

Manhood. Get it? Har har har.

• lololol of course.

• I love all types of humor! I just like to laugh...

• Sarcastic as well. Don't take much in life seriously.

• no humour amuses me

• sarcastic humour