I don't like him anymore. How should I tell him?

Me and this guy have been dating for 4 months now, and school is about to start, and I don't really like him anymore. He is like, madly in love with me and I can't seem to shake him. Is there any tips on how to let him down easily?

What Guys Said 2

• Best thing to do is arrange meeting with him at a restaurant. Make sure it's a public place so he can't act hysterical or behave badly. Meet him face to face and tell him to his face that you are moving on. He won't like it but he will respect you for telling him straight to his face. It will be a difficult thing to do but if you do it respectfully, he'll understand. It's about respect. Guys want to be respected so if you try to do it in a disrespectful way, you will get a whole lot more problems sometimes.

• Be straight with him. Don't lie, and don't give him false hope you might get back together at one point just to be nice. Most of all, be kind.

What Girls Said 0