Calling the guy/girl you're dating everyday?

What's your opinion about calling someone everyday you've known for a few months but only been on a few of dates with? (3-5 dates) Too much too soon?

Also do you prefer to text the guy/girl you're dating or to call them? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I thin kcalling everydya makes the person seem to clingy. I think their should be some breaks considering yo uonly been on 3-5 dates. But if it's a long distance relationship then calling or texting everyday helps keep the relationship intact. Personally everybody texts me. I think it's more convient way to communicate. But in relationships I think mixing it up with texts and phone calls helps out a lot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That would make me feel so anxious and I would probably stop answering. A phone call twice a week tops and a few texts here and there is okay. I prefer to call because I usually have so much to say and typing it out is such a pain.

• too soon. you're going to get tired of each quickly if you spend all the time together. try every 2 or 3 days