Most epic fail while on a date/ meeting/ hookup?

The slashes mean AND/OR.

mine personally was a freshmen girl at the college I graduated from invited me to a party and kept bragging about how she could out drink me.

she did. I was blacking out, got lost at the party passed out in the bathroom while trying to piss. Cops came she had to carry me to her apartment, I kept calling he my ex gfs name. she let me sleep on the floor in her room where I snored all night, keeping her and her roomates up all night.

being honest.. I just wanted to tell that story.

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't really a date or anything, but I was flirting with a girl I liked in between classes and I walked HARD into a pole. Scraped my hand dropped my binder cracked my shades. it was an epic fail . Lol

What Girls Said 5

• I stopped after 15 minutes of sex to tell the guy I couldn't stop thinking of my 3 year ex boyfriend who broke up with me a month prior.

He drove 2 hours and was one of my best friends for like 6 years. We slept very awkwardly that night.

• Oh wow. That sucks. Mine was a FwB situation. I fell for him and he laughed in my face. It was horrible.

• Calling the noodle bar where i was meeting my date a kung fu bar jus what the hell loooool and he never even corrected me ??

• Everyone makes mistakes :)

• OMG to fucking funny??

What Guys Said 0