Tell me why you like to get on here!

Do you Get on here..looking for Dates or do you get on here for For questions..Tell me why you like to get on here

Most Helpful Girl

• gift cards, to help people out and help myself. not dating.

What Girls Said 8

• I come on here because I'm bored ha ha :)

• I like to help people, sometimes and when its the same situation as mine I answer it best as I can.

• I would like to know about people opinions on certain issues...I saw lots of good and bad opinions here.

• Strictly for asking questions about guy problems and trying to help others with their questions. :)

• only for questions and answers. not to find a date

• Only for questions and fun. Probably wasting way too much time

• I came here for questions :D

• Because I'm bored

...,and because it's a nice community

What Guys Said 10

• I come here because I like to give people advice on things, to try and help them out with what they might be going through. Also because it's interesting to read what some girls have to say about certain topics.

• I'm hopeing to find the love of my life here, I hope she has a question that only I can answer. That answer is yes, I will marry you.

• It'd be pretty weird to get on here looking for dates. At least I wouldn't do it but I don't really care if other people do it. I'm just looking to answer questions and get points...and rewards. Can't forget those.

• Kool!, Actually that's all I get on here For..lol just couldn't think of another question to ask..Thanks for answering

• Great cure for boredom.

• I come here for dates, but end up just finding a bunch of questions... :/

• for just Questions and peoples ANSWERS and not to find a date

• To be honest ithought about trying this site as a dating/info site. but now I use this site just cause its addicting. I like answering questions and this site isn't like yahoo answers which is a plus

• To help and be helped.

• all I am gona say is that I don't need the questions

• 3 reasons. ask questions, answer questions, it can be fun... and 3rd get xper points.