Never dated...Is it because I look young?

I'm 21 and I've never had a boyfriend... When people find out my age they are genuinely shocked and say I look much younger (some even say I look 15) I'm small, skinny, small boobs, a young looking face & braces... I do try to look my age by wearing suitable clothes, make-up etc... I can't wait to get my braces off, that might help a bit! But even before I got braces people thought I was younger then I am. I've been asked out by school boys before & it's so embarrassing lol I want to find someone more my age... But guys my age never ask me out! Do they think I'm too young or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably right. Lucky you Talk to me when your 30 years old. This will not be a problem for you then

• I don't want to be single until I'm 30 :( how can I get guys my age to notice me?

What Guys Said 6

• I have the exact same problem, though it hasn't really affected my dating life. Youthful looks in girls are generally a good thing. Maybe it's what SnackG said.

• thats good, some guys are into that. Don't try and change yourself into or look like something you're not.

• a lot of guys get tired of initiating you know

• Yea, you probably look too young and maybe awkward. But truly do not worry. In like 7 years you will be hotter looking than most of the girls you went to school with. So enjoy it (men not constantly hitting on you) while you can

• Do you ask guys out? If not, that's why. Not everyone gets asked out without them doing it.

• I know what you mean

What Girls Said 2

• I look younger and it's never been a problem though O.o

• probably nothing to do with your appearance and more iwth your personality