Whenever I ask the guy I like to hang out, and I ask him what he wasnts to do, he always makes me choose! why

Well we havnt hung out at all yet. he always has an excuse. I don't know if you acually does want to hang out, or just says he will to be nice. whenever I do ask what he wants to do, or if I ask him if I should call him he always is like you choose, or whatever you want. I'm so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a submissive person, and so are you.

In a relationship there's always one dominant person and one submissive.

The dominant one leads and decides what will happen next while the other just follows blindly.

A relationship with two dominant persons would be a constant power struggle and a relationship with the submissive people would be so f***ing boring because neither one of them dares to make a decision and they both are waiting for some one to lead them.

You're a submissive person (most girls are) and you are looking for a dominant man, and this guy is the opposite of that, so it's a bad idea to pursue him.

Find a dominant guy that knows what he wants in life and leads you.

What Guys Said 3

• I tell you what, make a solid plan next time like "let's go watch twilight tomorrow evening" and even after that if he gives some lame excuse he is just being nice to you.

• I don't get out much, so if I don't know what she likes I would say the same thing. Even if I did know what she liked to do I would still let her choose.

Have a set plan next time you ask him. Know what you want to do. If he makes an excuse he's probably not that interested. And don't ask about stupid Twilight. That would definitely be a dealbreaker unless she was absolutely irresistable.

• Could just be being standoffish. I do it all the time cause it allows me to find out if she's seriously thinking about hanging out or if she's just asking to hang out just to make conversation. Just pick something to do, call him, and see if he's free sometime to do it. If not, just move on. Easier said than done, I know. Haha.

What Girls Said 3

• Many guys are this way.. you need to make suggestions.. Like well we could do this, or this, or that...and then ask his opinion.. That way you are both trying to make a decison together. if at this point he still says .. you choose that means he is cool with any of the choices...so pick your fav..and go with it..

• He's not that into you girl if he;s making excuses. Sounds like he just not that interested and is like whatever but trying not to hurt your feelings. he's a waste of your time trying to figure out when its so obvious he doesn't want to hang out with you. Rejection sucks!

• Here try this it has worked for me. Call him say we have plains for the whatever day you want to pick and don't give him the chance to back out or try to make you decide you already have. Telling what you are doing and when and what is going on. Guys like when women take charge. Don't come around as if you need them all the time. Call him when you want or don't call him at all. But do it for you and not for them don't make them make you feel like the women you are confident and proud. Do you know things that will help you plan something fun for the both of you things you both like. Take him to Lazar quest or something where you can have fun and open up other than just movie and dinner. Try going to the comedy club if old enough. Does he like different kinds of food. If you have your own place make him dinner and play a game or watch a movie but do it on your terms. Do just call and say want to do something have something already to go when you call it will make the decision on your side easier.