What is dating material? Anyone

What do you consider to be datable or nondatable?

I mean like standards and preferences.

Most Helpful Guy

• 8/10 attractiveness, kind, nice, real (personality wise), interesting, honest, caring, displays her faults, not-overly-emotional, doesn't make excuses, accepts my faults, doesn't try to change me, treats me the way she wants to be treated, positive outlook, supportive, nerdy/geeky, may suggest but never demands, into the same things, into different things, open-minded...

These are the sorts of things I look for, anyway...

What Guys Said 2

• Someone who's nice, able to take jokes and be able to trust the other person.

• Funny.

Attractive.

Not a bitch.

What Girls Said 6

• Attractive 8/10

Average height and above 5'10''+

Financially stable- own his house & car, has a legal & safe job

Honest

Trustworthy

Responsible

Reliable

• A guy who is ready to date and is over any past love interests. He also has a direction for his life and is dating for a future rather than for sex.

• someone who really cares about me and can take care of me would be considered datable...and players who are just looking to get physical and don't like to be tied down to one girl are pointless cause there's no reason to commit to them when they can't commit be committed to you

• I would not consider myself dating material and yet men still wish to date me. Someone who is not selfish, is loving, no emotional baggage and enjoys to go out.

• Nondatable-the girl who is constantly hooking up with everyone. The girl who has a "bad rep", you know there is always that girl who dresses slutty and hooks up with everyone. Not to be mean but certain girls just have that, I know girls like that and no guy takes them seriously and usually only ask them out for action. Also, really stupid girls, or girls who seem to have no direction-no plans for the future, just floating around, always partying. Girls who can't hold a conversation

Datable-a girl who is intelligent and has a nice personality, seems to have it going on for her like she knows what she wants to do with herself and has plans for herself. a girl who is reasonably attractive but doesn't dress trashy. a girl who treats herself with respect and confidence.

• Someone who is honest , caring , kind