Its really annoying that she won't listen

My girlfriend's friend come up to and tried to me kiss (she was so drunk that couldn't she think straight) at a party that my girlfriend and me went to. Of course I didn't let her I stop her she get more then 6 inches. But my girlfriend saw us together and the angel she was at look like we making out. She storm out of the room without letting explaining what happen.

She got two timed before (by my best friend but he moved away like 6 months ago and we talked haven't since then) and was afarid I might do the same. I did try and explain to her with her friend (the one tried kiss me. She refuse to speak to me if someone isn't there with her) but she wouldn't listen and told me to f*** off. Its really annoying that she won't listen. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• So even your friend told her (the one she thought you kissed) nothing happened?

What Girls Said 1

• give her time and space.dont try and talk to her when she's mad. when she wants to listen and ready she will come to you. so wait.hope this helps

What Guys Said 3

• Forget it.

Just let her storm off. If she is going to get this upset over it, then you will only have more insanely stupid problems to deal with down the road.

Its not worth the trouble of talking this girl down when she is just going to do it again 3 months away.

• BS. You posted this story before and it was BS then and that hasn't changed today.

• Jekyll-Hyde guy again. You're right, he posted this before.

• Take grammar lessons