GUYS: What did it mean when he texted me this?

So last night I was sort of drunk and texted this guy I used to like and I was like "you wanna know something?" (or some jumbled form of that) and he goes "whats that" and I was just like "do you wanna" or something weird like that and he goes "wanna what" then I guess I didn't answer for a while because he texted again in 30 minutes and goes "I'm not sure if you can handle that" and I said "handle what" and he goes "me" and I said why and he goes "I must have took that the wrong way"

So my best guess would be that he thought I was asking him to do it but my question is was he like trying to flirt when he said I can't handle it or was he joking?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was jokingly telling you he doesn't want to have sex with you, using humour to reject your sexual advances, and the way you texted those messages, I assumed you were texting to ask him for a hook up. Bit mean, if he's had a drink he'll be horny as hell getting a message like that- your blatantly teasing him.

Be aware of this cos if he's just a friend and you don't want sex you'll make things awkward between you. What you did is what we call in England- Prick Teasing! Guys don't like that unless you follow through or they want you, in which case if they do, you've teased the hell out of him- not cool and very immature!

What Guys Said 2

• I would say he is being flirty but perhaps even he thought he was being bold about what he said which is why he retracted what he said so quickly.

• i think you both suffered from a combination of drunk dialing and mutual confusion

What Girls Said 2

• That's being flirtatious. Guys aren't like girls who uses hidden context to mean something else than what they mean. If he hints innuendos, he's not trying to stop more innuendo's. That would be just so confusing!

• He was being flirty