Which would you prefer to date?

Would you rather date a poet or a singer? Me myself, I'd rather date a poet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe I may have to change my profession from an engineer to one of these depending on the results of this question.

• ohh and if I had to choose I would pick singer because poets tend to be more arrogant and be pseudo-intellectuals.

• really ?from the people I know singers are ussually more arrogant then poets...singers are ued to be in the center of attention while the poets are a litle more humble and keep to them self...

What Guys Said 2

• oh. either I would say. poetry and songwriting is about the same- both need cleverness with words and thoughtfulness lol.

• I would rather date a singer. I am not into poetry, but I love music.

What Girls Said 9

• poet... I guess... eh, that's just based off the stereotype that singers are divas. so it just depends on the person.

• They both are poets in their own way...just a different technique. I'd go for the singer though! Nothing like someone with a good voice singing to u! =)

• Singer

• I write poetry, but I don't sing. It would be cool dating someone else who was also into poetry, but it certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• Either would be fine.. I'm both so either way we'd have something in common

• singer, just because I love to sing too.

• A poet because I'm pretty much into writing and poetry myself.

• hmmmm I don't have much to say I just want my three points :)

• a singer. he can sing me love songs