If a guy calls you beautiful and then leans in for a kiss, is he just using you?

He is my boyfriend I feel like all he wants to do is make out...How do I know if he actually likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you I'm sure. don't be so paranoid ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the guy.

In your case probably yes.

• Why the heck would you jump to THAT conclusion? If a guy likes you and thinks you're beautiful, why wouldn't he want to kiss you a lot?

I would talk to him about your concerns, it would probably make you feel better. Don't accuse him of not liking you though, be reasonable :P

• His actions seem harmless but only time could tell. You have to be prepared for the unexpected. Never do anything you don't want to do and lead yourself from there. If he turns out to be the wrong person then just get out of the relationship before it's too late.

• If all he does is kiss you, he doesn't just want sex. If he gropes you and stuff, that might be a little different. You're fine. I thought I worried a lot ;)

• Perhaps you should have thought about that before he came your boyfriend. When you're in a relationship of course you want to kiss the person all the time and especially if they think you're beautiful.

• lol if he says that and just kisses you, he seems like a nice guy.

• tell him what you think? talk about it with him.