He's ignoring the fact that I dated his cousin?

I've known this guy since high school. He's older and we'd always be the ones to have to stay after together in class. He'd go out of his way to make me laugh and flirt but I had a boyfriend so I didn't pay much attention to it. Two years later (we didn't talk in between that) I start dating a guy who I later find out is his cousin. We went to the fair together and he showed up but didn't talk to me. Instead he talked to my guy friend for about 5 minutes then left with his cousin (my boyfriend at the time). His cousin and I ended up dating for about 2 months and it ended pretty bad. He wasn't treating me right (cheating, disappearing for days) so I left him and he ends up freaking out on me and we had a pretty bad fight before we stopped talking completely. That was about two years ago. So this guy adds me on Facebook about a week ago and he's talking to me but he doesn't mention me dating his cousin at all, instead he makes it seem like us being in class 4 years ago was the last time we talked to each other. Maybe his cousin didn't tell him but I find it hard to believe that he didn't know since all of his friends knew and me and my ex were always together. I don't want to bring it up because I've always had a thing for him since school and I'm afraid it'll mess things up. But should I go for it or just take it as a loss and move on? Him and his cousin are close so does it sound like a bad idea all together since we ended badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I guess go for it it you want to. It's kinda weird that he doesn't say anything about it. :/ But I wouldn't say anything about it if I were you, haha.

What Guys Said 1

• he sure is

What Girls Said 1

• well if you really like him then go for it ! I mean what's the problem that his cousin is your ex ?! an ex will always be an ex ! and if it happens that you saw him again act as if he's not there or maybe say hi if he did nothing more ! good luck :)