Why do I always get rejected?

I always get rejected by girls I find attractive, when it comes to kissing and hooking up with them. One girl after 20 seconds told me to stop, and another one pulled away. And this includes my friends that are girls. Why does this happen to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're inexperienced at kissing. On a first kiss or when you first begin, start slowly. No one likes to have their mouth devoured by someone else's tongue. (That's kept me from hooking up with several guys.) The first kiss should be gentle, a teensy bit wet but not too much - don't drool on the girl. Slowly use your tongue to work your way (GENTLY) into her mouth. Try biting (GENTLY) or sucking on her lower lip. And again, for the love of all things good, do not wiggle your tongue around like it's a snake-monster. That's so gross and uncomfortable and URGH. Just don't.

If you can, get a good girl friend to help you practice. One that will tell you what you're doing wrong (and what you're doing right). Practice makes perfect, right?

• thanks for all the tips on technique. But its not technique that's wrong, I've tongue wrestled with girls, I was just curious as to why I was rejected by some. and these were all pecks that were rejected. odd.

• Hmm... some girls think that a first kiss means a lot. Maybe they just didn't feel a spark? IDK, I agree that's a bit strange.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you don't do it in the right way or maybe you do it too fast I mean if a girl you know last week it won't make sense to kiss her !

• how can I reject a guy who has always been rejected?

• Aww I wish we weren't both anonymous :)

What Guys Said 3

• We need a little more info, such as how you are approaching these girls. More than half the time, the problem lies in your approach.

• usually they're my friends, I think my problem is approach, how should I be approaching them? once it was the end of a first date as well..

• I think you should be sure that she wants a kiss as well through body language, or warm up b4 diving for the kiss, like... touch her slightly during the date kinda thing. You need to make sure there is physical attraction, by making sure she is responding to you.

• the last date was extremely confusing then. she was sending out all the right signals that there was physical attraction, but at the end, the kiss just kind of took her by surprise, I thought I was hinting pretty well all night.

• dont be awkward lol. I think a lot of girls like it nowadays if your very literal about just a hookup like don't get all weird and sh*t. like when I was younger I would always try to be sweet with a random girl and she was like wtf. the best way I can say it is treat her like a dude you want to hookup with lmfao

• lmaoo I tend not to want to hook up with dudes.

• You might come on too strong, or use tongue too early.