Spontaneous kiss or anticipated kiss?

The question says it all. Do you girls prefer when a kiss or hook up is spontaneous? or would you prefer the kind of kiss or hook up where beforehand you mention it, or you're staring into his eyes, and there's a few seconds before when you know its gonna happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the girl in question. If a guy went up and kissed me out of the blue at a party, I'd be totally freaked out, even if he looked like Johnny Depp. A little warning - just a look in the eyes or leaning in to me would be nice.

What Girls Said 5

• In the beginning of a relationship anticipated is best. Later on, when you've been going out for a while, spontaneous becomes more appealing at times.

A mix of both is actually what I prefer, but like I said, anticipated in the initial stages then get a bit more spontaneous later on. Don't want to dive in head first, so to speak. Lol

• I'd love for a guy to corner me into a wall and kiss me. A spontanous one is best!

• well if I were to corner you into a wall, that would indicate my intentions, destroying the spontaneity of the kiss, wouldn't it? ;)

• spontaneous is always the best :)

• Spontaneous!

• spontaneous kisses are nice

What Guys Said 0