Boys: why don't you guys want to pursue relationships/date with your hot female friends?

hey, so I'm a 21 year old girl in college...i have briefly dated 2 guys but I get hit on a lot almost everywhere I go! I always thought I was just average looking but many men and boys in university call me beautiful. I also have MANY male friends and I'm super friendly and outgoing. I guess for me, one of the biggest problems has been finding a boyfriend in university because although I always seem to get attention most of those guys just wanna sleep with me and that's it (I don't sleep with them though)! also, a lot of the male friends that I do have, have tried to hookup with me at one point (I even briefly went out with one of them but he said he didn't want a relationship)...i guess the thing that is really confusing me is: why does every guy I know just want to hook up with me and want nothing more? it really frustrates me because I'm not the type of girl who just wants to hookup...i actually want a meaningful relationship with a guy but I'm finding it very hard...

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like most men and women don't really want a relationship. Most people are just looking to hook up.

What Guys Said 1

• I tried to go out with a girl but she didmt want me, and the girls who wanted me...well there were none :( bad time. I know the feeling, I'm not in to one nighters.

What Girls Said 1

• Alright I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but you're 21, in college, HAVE FUN! seriously these are going to be the best years of your life that's just my advice to you, but if you do really want a boyfriend, which is okay then maybe look to older guys (not kidding) guys that aren't in college.. because most guys your age are going to be wanting to get drunk and hookup at this time.. best of luck girl :)