I met this guy a few times at social get togethers and he was totally looking at me.

So I met this guy a few times at social get togethers and he was totally looking at me. I had him on Facebook before I met him because I had to send him something, due to our mutual friend. He lives in France for studies. So after the last time we met, he went back to France, he posted on my wall a few days later asking if I missed Egypt. It was a little inside joke we had. After a few wall posts. I messaged him saying how awkward our old messages were. Due to time changes, we message till 2 am his time. Then he said he had to go to sleep. The next day he messages saying he was sorry he left, he was just really tired. That morning\ afternoon for me but 10 pm for him we talked till it was 5 am for him, it went on like this for a few nights, we talked about life, dreams, future. This is where it gets confusing, I was trying to hint out a few times that I like him, he totally rejected it. Just the other night we were talking about when someone gives you butterflies, and he asked who the last person was to give me butterflies, and I messaged but saying "you" and he responds 8 min later, usually he replies the most 3 mins, saying that "it wasn't intentional" ouch. Yeah that hurt. But on the other he hints that he likes me too. Like one time he asked what I look for in a man, and I told him the qualities I look for, and I added that he must not love Egypt. Because he loves Egypt, he responded there is a guy with those qualities but he loves Egypt. This other time he had a picture of tacos up as his display pic and during are messages I added how they delicious they look, he said I will buy it for you if you come to France, than I wouldn't have to eat it alone, later on during the Convo, I asked where he sees himself in 10 years and he said I see my self buying tacos after work and coming home to my wife and eating it together on the couch.then he asked me where I see myself in 10 years, So I thought I should give him the green light by saying " I would be waiting for my husband to come home with tacos, so we can share it on the couch" then he takes a while to respond again and says "you're crazy". So could someone please tell me what's going? I am so confused. Am I getting all this wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's flirting.. Here take this for instance

""he asked who the last person was to give me butterflies, and I messaged but saying "you" and he responds 8 min later, usually he replies the most 3 mins, saying that "it wasn't intentional"""

First 8 min realy.. Don't worry so much.. He needed a flirty responds..

Try this..

You said *in a sexy voice* "it was you how gives me butterflys"

He said *being flirty in a manly voice* "well its not intentional but I'm sure ill do it again.. Growl"

Texting and messaging are good but you can't read emotions

What Guys Said 3

• He probably is attracted to you, but long distance, international relationships rarely works. Thus, he's trying to let you go.

• seems as if you both like each other a lot, but the distance is quite a barrier in order to get this into a more serious state...

I mean he MUST like you:-) why else would he spend so much of his FREE time (time=money), even late into the night chatting with you? I personally would only do that with someone I'm interested in. I wouldn't even chat with friends for this long...seriously...I'd only do this with someone I liked :-)! that's how I see it ;-)

• Sounds crazy. I'm as lost as you at the start I though no the in the mid maybe he is after all then not really at the end. Maybe your being a little too direct but sadly I have no proper view on this.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him who he likes or how he feels about you. That's the only way you're gonna get a straight answer outta that one.

• He probably doesn't know what he wants. Things could go either way. Although it seems to me like just flirting with not much intention of dating. I would leave him alone, but be friendly when he talks to you. I think you've made it clear you like him but you don't want to freak him out. If he likes you, he'll let you know.