Who will you prefer to flirt or date with among Asians and why?

who will you prefer to flirt or date with among Asians and why?

Chinese?

Filipinos/Filipinas?

Thai?

Japanese?

Koreans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Japanese, I don't know why, and I guess I wouldn't do half bad there since I have black hair myself, not as black as them though, its more like a mix between dark brown and black, so light black.

The new generation of japanese girls has a lot bigger eyes than the previous generation (well, most of em) and some of them look really European.

As for the rest, I tend to like dark blond, brown and black hair more than blond or light blond or red hair.

And also, from what I've heard, Japanese women aren't that bad.

European women tend to be... well, quite rough and dominating sometimes, I don't like that.

I just have this idea that women are more female in Japan, here in the countries of hardcore feminists men are quickly thought of as rapers etc., and also did you know it has been proven men get higher sentences than girls for the SAME THING!?

In Japan such things would NEVER be possible out of pure respect.

And sometimes, feminism in the way of thinking of men as rapists etc, goes as far as trying to put tape over the mouths of most men to try to "protect" the female society, well figurally meant.

And 99% of those girls is very tomboyish.

They do things that are UNFAIR to equalness, I can name lots and lots more true examples and show you vids of where this is happening and its happening a lot.

My point is, that in Europe and USA, female societies tend to have one leader bitch who tries to "protect" the group because of her tomboyishness and blocks all the males out, tries to make them look bad, screams over anything, does a lot of absolutely unacceptable things and then when someone will show her what she is doing she is the poor girl and she is mistreated by these "rapers" and again, men are put in a black vision again.

My point is that in Japan something like that would NEVER happen, and at least there, I would be accepted as a man?

In Japan people just tend to have more brains for such matters I guess.

Thye see what's fair and unfair better, and I wouldn't get tape overmy mouth by bitches.

You can only let her rage on her dominancy because if you were to threaten her in any way she ahs all these feminists behind you and you are "proving" yourself wrong?

All very funny, shows how stupid people are here...

And then some girls say they want more male men!?

How the **** could that be possible, like this, we're always told to shut up, be politically correct, or otehrwise the feminist sterotype is used strongly against us and we're hefty discriminated.

You're caging us, girls and its damn hard to break the glass roof you're building above us.

And in japan Id be free and respected as a man and I can say what I want and freely talk to girls that's the difference, because there's this respect and enforcement of fairness in japan.

If you don't agree wiht me, I can show you lots of videos that prove what I'm saying.

But that's the reason why Id rather emigrate to Japan in a few years, crazy Europe.

What Guys Said 8

• I've dated a japanese girl. Absolutely most amazing girl that I've ever met in my life. And from what I've seen about Filipinas, I'd date a Filipina girl too. Oh, and a Thai girl. The only negative experience I've had was with a Chinese girl who tried to dominate me. The other girls have all been super feminine and sweet. Japanese girls are so amazing...oh boy. Japanese girls are so good in bed, too.

• awwww you do really like japanese and that's good

• Are you japanese? Well, the japanese girl was just amazing. I'll probably never meet anyone like her ever again. She was one in a million.

• no I'm not japanese :D

that's nice you have a good experience with an Asian girl :)

• Japanese because I understand their culture a little better than the other Eastern cultures and because there is no country on Earth that approaches the level of crazy that resides in Japan. I swear if I ever visit Japan, I will try every kind of vending machine (well, most...) that Tokyo has to offer.

• I love Japanese culture so I think I would go for that, before any of the others. I have met a few Filipino women and family seems to be very important to their culture so I would say they are a close second. I don't know much about the others.

• wow japanese and filipina is your choice nice :) tnx for your answer

• i grew up around all kinds of asians...so I'm stricken with yellow fever...any Asian will do :D

• for me I prefer Thai girls because in my opinion they are the most beautiful Asians also I had a Thai girlfriend and she was everything I wished for too bad we had to break up

• Japanese..Im half japanese

• Honestly I just wanna date a Asian women no preference.

• I would love to flirt / date an Indian if my current girlfriend does not mind lol :)

• indian is not on the choices above..better choose above

• Then NONE :)

What Girls Said 7

• Japanese or Korean. They seem to have a very similar fashion style that I loooove. There's just so many pretty Japanese/Korean boys out thar.

• Chinese, because I'm chinese so I know them better. One of my family members married a Japanese man and the guy was very chauvinist, and so are the traditional koreans, because my other family member married one. My family does not allow me to marry or be with either a Japanese or Korean for that reason. On the other hand though, I prefer caucassians :)

• Koreans! Cause they tend to like when I treat them like sh*t! I think that's their fetish! WEIRDOS! LOL :D

*whisper voice* psst, Korean guys are cute too. :P

• Koreans, Chinese! They make me laugh! : )

• No ethnic preference, depends entirely on their personality/chemistry.

• yes that was a nice answer but if ever you have to choose who will be in the choices above

• i'm not a man hater

• @ QA - gss99 is talking to me. Ignore him. He got butthurt over something in another question.

• i will love to date a Chinese guy I'm so attractive to them and I don't know why lol

• None. Thanks for asking.