Why is she being cruel and just rubbing my face in it?

So there was this girl I fell in love with 2 years ago and she dumped me for some other guy then she started texting me again. but I was a bit suspicious why because she was still with her boyfriend and I assumed she was not dating him anymore so I got exited again and then she started texting me a lot and met up then all of a sudden she stopped texting me and I got heartbroken again and now she is dating a new guy what the hell is she doing? why is she being cruel and just rubbing my face in it. Its not fair I did nothing to her. I really did care about her. =(

I can understand that she wasn't in love with me and she chose to be with the guy who I thought she loved and I was fine with that. But why keep my number? Was I a booty call guy? I don't mind losing out to the guy she loves but she dumped him and got with another guy. Now I'm thinking does she just want a lot of guys wanting her? If so that is not fair. She has at least two guys who love her. The guy I lost out to is actually a really nice guy and I know how he feels.
She shouldn't just play with peoples hearts like that. It takes a lot of heartache to just let her be with the guy she loves but in the end you just want her to be happy and I wish she could realize that.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is being cruel because it's her nature to be this way. Like many girls she wanted attention, and she got what she "needed" from you and moved on again. Girls always have someone at bay to get with, to use for attention, and to play with when allowed to. As long as you keep answering her, she will use you the way she wants on her terms.

Since she KNOWS how you feel and that you are a "good guy", she has a feeling that you are waiting for her and you always will be. Nice guys finish last, and she is giving you the "hanging on a string" treatment. The thing about it is, you are letting this happen by communicating with her.

Move on and date other girls. STOP all communication with her even if she contacts you. Remember this experience. She left you for someone else, that tells you everything you need to know. This happens to guys all the time. She is playing you, and secretly she is laughing her ass off. Sure you can wait for her, you can spend years or decades putting your life on hold for something that's not guaranteed.

What Girls Said 3

• Im sorry for your situation. It must be very painful. My own personal view is that she is a very insecure person on the inside. If she hurt you this badly, maybe you can try to date other girls, because if its painful now, the only way it can go is down. If you continue to fall into her trap, your heart is going to be like this continuously. Keep looking for the perfect match out there and don't stop until you get it right. <3

• she was probably in a bad condition with her boyfriend when she started texting you again. she's obviously not in love with you like you are, since she's playing you like that.

• Bitch :/

What Guys Said 2

• Dick under glass? Wait till she grows up or move on.

• haha wow I forgot about this question. I didn't think anyone would answer it. Must be a quite night tonight on gag. but yeah ill try to move on.

• What a bitch! You need to hate her man. Work on that.