Guys play games when texting?

if you and a girl give each other numbers. it week but the girl text you first and you see her at school and talk to her but don't text her back are you playing a game or ignore her and you know she like you

Most Helpful Guy

• As Blobb said maybe his phone is on silent/vibrate and he doesn't hear it. Anytime I am busy or don't want to be bothered by anyone I will out my phone on vibrate and answer it when I feel like it. I hate being interrupted when I want to read a book or watch a movie or whatever.

Maybe he is just trying to see how much you text him. Could be that he likes you and is gauging how much you like him by how much you text him. I do that too.

What Guys Said 2

• I put my phone on silent when I'm busy, so I generally accumulate missed calls and texts, it's to play games, just means I'm busy and have no time to check them yet.

On the other hand some dudes might like playing games so I dunno.

• Who knows for sure. Many times girls are capable of doing the exact same thing. Get a text from a guy and think to themselves "Oh, fml, its so-and-so. F***that, I'm not talking to that looser".

What Girls Said 2

• Some create a pattern which is a pain. I don't like it yet there are guys that complain that girls do the same.

• maybe he can't text. not everyone paid for texting